Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ibuprofen.....


Working out every day, but Sunday has surprisingly been such a huge success and sense of accomplishment. Truly it is my drug of choice. Being able to switch up my routine daily and feel like it's something new daily is so exhilarating. I still don't LOVE exercising, but I have so much more energy and a much better attitude.
Unfortunately somehow I tweaked my knee which is most strange because I did mainly walking with only a little jogging on Tuesday. Well, by favoring my knee I threw out my lower back! As difficult as it is to work out ever day, not doing it is most disappointing. I am doing my best to continue my eating habits, but 2 days of not working out is hard and I really don't want to lose the habit. As to my title I believe ibuprofen can pretty much heal everything. It is an anti-inflammatory so with what hurts me that usually covers it. So glad that I have been so lucky to be so healthy, but also that I live in the age that I do. Also with all my different jobs that I have had that have given me the knowledge that I have. So today I will enjoy my 2 ibuprofen and hope that it's enough to get back working out tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment