Friday, August 5, 2011

BFL...


So I am doing the Body for Life 12 week challenge. I have never ever been a dieter in any form, but considered myself to be a pretty healthy person and not large craver of sweets. My life here in Boston has been such a different pace and to be honest depressing. It feels like it hit me all at once how out of shape I was.
Found out I am majorly lacking Vitamin D which would explain my terrible joint pain. When I was reading about the experiences of others on this challenge how they were feeling it was almost to a T to how I felt. This program just feels right to me. Thank you to my sis who had me buy the book at a yard sale while I was in Utah for a whopping $1.
Anyhoo I started a blog for this experience that is private which means I will probably be lacking on this one. I am loving it though already and just having this great goal and something to look forward to is making such a difference. Will keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Go Tine! If you ever get discourage thinking about the 90 days just think about 1 day.... that is all you have to set your goal for. It just takes one day and then slowly all of your one days add up to 90 :) That is the only way I can go without sweets. Otherwise I end up giving up. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe shucks thanks sista! I was actually thinking it was already day 5 today and how this week has flown by because of it...thanks for the encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete