Friday, May 20, 2011

Autumn



So as excited as I am for winter to be over I am by far not a summer gal. I hate putting on sunscreen all the time and worrying about getting burt. Constant sweating and the hassle that I have sweat marks just isn't that fun for me. Nope I am a Autumn gal all the way! I love everything about it especially here in New England. At the top of this Autumn list would have to be pumpkin pie...MMMM! This week so far has been very beak and cold so to cheer up the house and me I decided to fill it with home cookin goods. Todays was Paula Deens Pumpkin Pie. This delicious food for comfort was not only easy, but hit the spot perfectly. Cream cheese was also included in the recipe so it has a hint of cheesecake taste to it. Yes I am ready for the beautiful spring flowers and the beautiful walks outside...but long live AUTUMN!!
I am having blog text troubles!!!! Why is my second posting a different text that I can't change??

1 comment:

  1. Still not sure how I did it, but the font is finally correct....I know I am a bit crazy!

    ReplyDelete